(Updated version 29 may 2019)
Privacy Notice pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “EU Reg”), with reference to the processing of personal data of users who access the site www.laroccacamp.it . The information is not provided for any other sites consulted by the user through links.
1. Data Controller
Owner of the processing of data provided by the user is Camping La Rocca di Cavalle S.r.l., Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, 54 – 25087 Salò (BS), Fiscal Code 00840050173, P. IVA 00581180981.
Tel 0365/551605, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Type of data collected
a) Navigation Data
The computer systems and programs used to operate the site collect some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the devices used by the users, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computing environment.
b) Data provided voluntarily by the user
For the consultation of the site, no provision of personal data by the user is required. However, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the acquisition of the sender’s address and the data entered by the user, necessary to respond to the requests sent.
Any “particular data” referred to in articles 9 and 10 of the EU Regulation, if communicated, will be deleted.
3. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The data are processed for the following purposes:
a) Perform pre-contractual measures, such as responding to your requests for quotation or booking and executing a contract for the provision of services.
b) Obligation of law for which the data controller is invested.
For the purposes referred to in points a) and b) they form the legal basis of the processing. Art. 6 letter b) and c) of the GDPR.
c) Send communications or material for direct and indirect marketing purposes; whose legal basis is your unequivocal consent to freely expressed treatment.
4. Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data of the user is carried out, according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, by means of manual and/or computer tools, with organizational systems related to the purposes of treatment and in order to guarantee security, integrity and the confidentiality of the data and the rights of the data subject, in accordance with the provisions of the EU Regulation (with particular reference to Articles 24, 32 and 35).
To protect data from destruction or loss, even accidental, and against unauthorized access or disclosure, technical and organizational security measures have been adopted.
5. Data communication
Your data may be communicated for the purposes of execution of the contract or by legal obligation to employees and collaborators of the Camping La Rocca, duly trained and authorized, and to external parties (eg public bodies, third party technical service providers, hosting providers, companies computers, banks, freelancers), some appointed as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 EU Reg., Which operate on behalf of the data controller and according to its instructions, but exclusively for activities strictly related to the purposes indicated above. Complete and updated list of these subjects is available on request. In no way do we give or disclose your personal data.
6. Data retention period
The data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes collected and in compliance with mandatory regulations: 2 years for the purposes referred to in point a), 10 years for the purposes referred to in point b), 2 years for the purposes referred to in point c); the navigation data will be stored, in accordance with the provisions of current applicable legislation.
7. Provision of data
The navigation data collected in the context of this processing are strictly functional to the management of the site. The conferment is therefore mandatory to visit the site.
The provision of personal data voluntarily provided to receive information or make reservations by mail, is mandatory to be able to use the service and receive feedback to the information, otherwise it is not possible to reply from Camping La Rocca.
8. Place of data retention
Personal data is stored at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in places within the European Union, where the parties involved in the processing are located.
9. Rights of the interested party
The user may exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the Data Controller, in particular, pursuant to art. 15 EU Reg., the user has the right to:
– access personal data (the user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed data)
– verify and request the correction of personal data (the user can verify the correctness of their data and request the update or correction)
– obtain the cancellation of personal data (when certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the Data Controller)
– obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data (when certain conditions are met, the user may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation)
– obtain the portability of personal data (the user has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it)
– propose a claim to the Guarantor Authority (Privacy Guarantor) or act in court.
10. How to exercise rights
The user can exercise his rights at any time by sending:
– an e-mail to email@example.com
– a registered mail at: Cavalle S.r.l., Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, 54 – 25087 Salò (BS).
11. Further information
Through the buttons to connect to social on our pages, you can be transferred to other sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) of which we are not responsible, therefore we ask you to view their privacy policies to get information about the treatment of your data.
12. Changes to this Policy
Camping La Rocca reserves the right to modify this information. The date indicated at the beginning of the Informative indicates the date of the last update. In case of substantial changes, a notice will be provided through the Website, or by other means, to give the user the opportunity to verify the changes before they become effective.